Monday 22 July 2013

FASHION FINATIC REVIEW #2 : This Perfect Prom Dress From FOREVER NEW.

We'll start from the top.
This FOREVER NEW dress is your perfect Blue prom dress (Though the blue is not visible here)
The Beginning touch is give by the 'TUBE'-ness of it!
That perfect curvy tube.
HARD TO FIND AND IT'S THE BEST.
But it also has Attach-able Spaghetti straps, I recommend without those though.
BEST PART! - The already done padding. So you don't need to worry about your bra straps showing!
The padding part of it is covered with diamond studs.
The BLUE & SILVER combination used here is KICK-ASS!
Right from where your curve starts is where the studded thick dress material ends and the net ballerina fluffy portion starts!
It's light blue in color, giving a contrast to the deep blue and the silver.
It's so ballerina!! Too perfect for you prom, also very #90210 -ish
The Netty baby blue dress part as seen below is a NANNA DRESS type, this means that, flows right till above your knee length in front and its like a long MAXI behind.
The long part from behind is not like the normal short front and little long behind but Its WAY longer and falls till your shoes. A PROPER MAXI from behind! and super short from front.

AFTER THIS I BET YOU'LL WILL DEFINITELY GO FOR THIS DRESS.
I mean who wouldn't? A PERFECT PROM DRESS!
I'm so going again and buying this for my birthday, reviewing it made me realize how much i actually want it.

                                                                                                        - ANNIE xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of white dresses and have never imagined myself wearing white at my wedding. I'd happily wear any of these dresses! The black one is gorgeous!Light Blue Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!thank you so much for viewing our blog!!We totally love this dress and we think it would be so cool to wear a different colour on a wedding!xo

      Delete